#roundshoulder is about the sound of acoustic guitars with round… shoulders. Something I wanted to do since quite a while. A simple show with just a vox and an acoustic guitar to recall the feelings and the intimacy of small situations.
As I wrote in one of the last posts, #roundshoulder is now an album (see front cover above). Meanwhile check the videos below.
West coast and singer-songwriters. The music who has contributed the most to spread the acoustic guitar sound (mine is a #roundshoulder, by the way) through the masses.
#roundshoulder (il suono delle spalle tonde) has a double edition. In vinyl form it has 10 songs. The digital edition has got 13 songs in 4 different formats:
- high defnition audio for audiophiles (24bit – 96 KHz)
- CD definition for… nostalgics (16bit – 44,1 KHz)
- MP3 for those in mobility
- vinyl emulated for those who like “warm” sound with hiss and crackles .
The digital release has all the videos in Full HD format plus a detailed booklet
This thing started at Civico2 in Tagliacozzo (AQ) to proceed in pubs, open venues and even at your home should you want so.
The tour dates so far are:
- march 3rd 2019 – Civico 2, Tagliacozzo (AQ)
- march 30th 2019 – Il Duca, Tagliacozzo (AQ)
- april 11th 2019 – Parsifal, Roma
- may 3rd 2019 – Ada Nurzia, Tagliacozzo (AQ)
- june 21st 2019 – Notte della musica, Grottaferrata (RM)
- august 25th 2019 – Civico2, Tagliacozzo (AQ)
- october 26th 2019 – Parsifal, Roma
- october 31st 2019 – start album recording sessions
- january 31st 2020 – end album recording session
- february 22nd 2020 – home concert at Elena’s house
pause for… COVID19 (following events are planned)
- TBD – Parsifal, Roma
- TBD – Todomodo bookshop, Roma
- TBD – Civico2, Tagliacozzo (AQ)
- TBD – Music Up Studio, Roma (live recording event)
with more to come.
Songs will be picked up by following artists: James Taylor, Bob Dylan, CSN&Y, Simon&Garfunkel, America, De André, De Gregori, Fossati, Daniele to name a few. Originals will also make part of the game
Plus… some old good blues
See you there!!!